Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wow, It Has Been A While

How come I always seem to be apologising on this damn site? Oh yeah, because I haven't been posting. Well, that will be the end of no posting. That was the dark times of The Media Mentalist, but he has been revitalised. No, he hasn't discovered aqua vita, just motivation. Nothing more, nothing less. Today, I am going to do a major posting session. I may even discuss a new game entitled "Tuna Fish Sandwich" but I may leave that for another time.

Anyways, whenever I do this apology post, I always post a picture of an attractive lady. I will not buck this trend. This lady is Mary Elizabeth Winstead, a fellow Sagittarius, she turned 22 on November 28th and is currently in Black Christmas, the remake from Glen Morgan, of Final Destination fame. Enjoy.


No comments: